Ivory Dance Ivory Dance

Really cool song! The subtlety of the composition is pretty satisfying to listen to, and I think the whole piece is just really nicely put together and is a smooth listening experience.

p.s. (this sounds a bit like the Within the Sadness remix, a style that's really grown on me after a few listens) (I also feel like the 'classical' tag should be changed, idk what to tho)

p.p.s. still waiting on once upon a time(better) and miyowoahphone

1f1n1ty responds:

it's strings and piano, i don't know what could be better than the classical tag! :P

Market Day (KindLing A0S1) Market Day (KindLing A0S1)

Dang dude, you made this sound really good. The violin and guitar sound pretty much real now, and the whole piece is composed really well.
Just one thing: I noticed something going on with the electronic bit (which is also WAY nicer to the ears now): there was some sort of echo after the note ends, where it kinda cuts off then comes back. It may just be a compression issue, but its distracting.
8/8 m8 would play again

btw when's once upon a time (better edition) coming out?

Miyolophone responds:

Oh, yeah, that was actually an intentional level automation + bitcrusher thing that I thought was aesthetically pleasing. Fair enough but I'm probably not going to change it honestly, glad the other changes worked though

april 1st?????

Stray Stray

I think I've played this like 20 times... It's just too dang good.

(Also make substep)

Miyolophone responds:

Pfft, I'm not impressed. Talk to me when you hit 50.
(Also never)

Ticket Ticket

I've seen some of your work, and it's a good start. In the future though, try adding some shading and better techniques. A great way to learn these are with Achebit's "How to Pixel Art" series, and it has helped me become better. Take your time, and try to add some details as well, and you could definitely get better at this.